Monday, February 2, 2015

Splurge vs. Steal: Over-the-Knee Leather Boot

I'm not used to the Winter, so all the snow we're having in NYC is making me smile. Yes, I'm that girl you see taking videos and photos in the middle of a snow shower, while everyone else is scraping ice off their cars and front stoops. I just can't help myself! Speaking of the snow, my comfortable over-the-knee boots have been keeping me warm and dry on my commutes around the city (I have the steal version). I had some major reservations, but once I tried on a pair at Nordstrom, it was hard to take them off!

  / SPLURGE / Stuart Weitzman '5050' Over the Knee Leather Boot / Purchase Here /

  / STEAL / AndrĂ© Assous Stagecoach Waterproof Over the Knee / On Sale Here /

Bloggers do it better! If it weren't for these stylish ladies, I probably would've never considered purchasing a pair for myself. Believe it or not, I've found a few ways to appropriately style these for the office. They are much more versatile than you may think. See for yourself:


Are you wearing the over-the-knee look?


 
   

RELATED POSTS:

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tiffany, it's super comfortable!! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I totally just scored some on clearance for $20! They were originally over $100!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a steal! You'll wear them everywhere this season! ;) XO!

      Delete
  3. oooohh what a steal! thanks for sharing!

    xx Sabrina
    www.gypsytan.co | Instagram | Blogloving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Sabina, They have quickly become my favorite pair of boots! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Love this post! Awesome photos too. Have a great Wednesday! :)

    love;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll -- Enjoy your week! ;) XO!

      Delete
  6. Hmm, I think I prefer the save version, I feel like that would be much more flattering on for some reason.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the price and look of the steal option!

    http://mimiandchichi.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha