Thursday, February 19, 2015

Trending: The Shirt Dress

The weather here in New York City is insane [remember, this is coming from a Florida girl]. I don't know how long I can deal with seeing such low numbers on a thermostat. Forget looking cute on my commutes... I've been living in my long, quilted down coat, snow boots and ear warmers. Never-the-less, I've escaped the freezing weather, by reading my favorite fashion blogs. These ladies are embracing the warmer climates, with the perfect shirt dress:

 Vanessa @ Stylishly Me


Gillian @ Styled Rose

Deanie @ The Style Dean

 Liana @ Avetisiperoz

Livvy @ Livvy Land

// SHOP THE TREND
It doesn't hurt have a couple shirt dresses handy when you're in a bind. I'm referring to those mornings you wake up and have no clue what to wear to work. Lately, I pair my shirt dresses with opaque tights and leather ankle boots. In much warmer weather, I roll up the sleeves, unbutton a few buttons and throw on a pair of peep toe heels... then, I'm on my way. Plus, there's no denying it's the perfect outfit for after-work cocktail dates with friends. Love these four, simple options below:

 one / two / three / four


How do you style your favorite shirt dress?

 
RELATED POSTS:
.

9 comments:

  1. Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these dresses! They look so comfortable!
    -Hannah
    www.sweeterthanserenity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimme, gimme, gimme! Nothing is better than a good shirt-dress!

    Thanks for linking up with me at Tucker Up!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha