Friday, March 6, 2015

IKEA Decor Inspiration + Win a $300 Shopping Spree!

Call me a snob, but there was a time I turned my head up to the idea of purchasing anything from IKEA. Furniture is such an important thing to my family. Growing up, my parents seemed to be really loyal to our local Ethan Allen store, and the idea of purchasing from anywhere else wasn't even an option... I must have adopted their love for traditional, timeless pieces. It wasn't until I graduated college and moved into my first condo, that I even considered IKEA. My home decor style had evolved and my wallet had some major restrictions. Modern, trendy and affordable selections are available for just about every room in your home, and I've discovered that you can find some quality pieces if you do your homework. Here's a few of my recent IKEA favorites:







And, now for some exciting news! I've teamed up with a group of fabulous ladies to give you an opportunity to update your home with some new decor! Enter to win a $300 IKEA shopping spree, by following the simple steps below via Rafflecopter. Please be honest. All entries will be verified.


Rules: Use the below Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 3/31 and is open worldwide. Winner will be notified via email.
Are you a blogger who wants to participate in giveaways like these to grow your blog?
Click here to find out how you can join a totally awesome group of bloggers! 
*
http://www.rstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/StitchFix-logo.png

4 comments:

  1. Ethan Allen has some great pieces, but I find living in the city condos are built on the small side and IKEA has some items that are perfect for these spaces. But I do prefer timeless pieces as opposed to some of IKEA's modern designs.

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eden, I couldn't agree more! Thanks for visiting! xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I love walking through Ikea...some of their kitchen designs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Tara! A weekend hobby of mine ;) XO

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha