Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lunch at Lilly Pulitzer: Spring Floral Picks

A special Thank You to Lilly Pulitzer for partnering on this post! All content and opinions expressed here are my own.
.
This southern girl, loves me some Lilly Pulitzer. One of the only brands out there that truly knows how to make a girl feel special for just about any occasion. You do the test: I bet you can pair a Lilly tee and shorts with a pair of pearls and feel like a million bucks! When I think of Spring, I think of Lilly. Get in on the Lunch at Lilly event today and score resort wear accessories FREE with your purchase. The overnight bag is appropriately dazzled with a fun and bright floral print, and will prove itself a staple that will last you for years to come. Here are my top Lilly Spring picks (*clears throat* boyfriend, hint hint):

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12


What do you love most about Lilly Pultizer?

 
RELATED POSTS:


SIX days left! Enter to win a $300 IKEA Shopping Spree! Click here for the details! 

m

http://rstyle.me/n/fnjq9bk9w

17 comments:

  1. Nice things <3

    http://fashion-is-on.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these styles!!! - Seri from Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You selectend so wonderful summerly pieces!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love floral prints <3
    but unfortunately i don't have enough courage to use those :(
    my skin tone seems like doesn't match with it

    www.melianachen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meliana, Give it a try! Florals look good on everyone! ;) Thanks for reading. xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. I love floral prints <3
    but unfortunately i don't have enough courage to use those :(
    my skin tone seems like doesn't match with it

    www.melianachen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her stuff! Those dresses are just adorable!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything! Lilly's new arrivals are on point.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michaela, So so true...LP never disappoints!! ;) XO

      Delete
  8. I love this post!! Lilly's new arrivals are going to get my bank account in sooo much trouble! Thank you for being a part of the Spring Fling Link Up :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean... Lilly is hard to say "no" to! ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these springy picks! Great post! :)
    http://tickleyourvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how Lilly Pulitzer's style is tropical without being over the top and cheesy. These are great spring picks!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha