Saturday, March 14, 2015

Weekend Finds: Spring Swimsuit Search

As I type this post, it is 85 degrees outside. Yup! I'm back in Florida and lovin' every minute of this sunshine. It's so nice to ditch my boots and reach for a pair of sandals... or nothing, as I spent most of the last few days hanging out poolside at the parent's house. While I was packing for my trip, I noticed a serious need for some new swimsuits. I plan on scouring the outlets this weekend, but wanted to share a few pretty budget-friendly options I saw online:

(1.) top / bottom  ( 2.) top / bottom  (3.) top / bottom
(4.) one-peice (5.) top / bottom  (6.) top / bottom


Have you started your swimsuit search?

 
RELATED POSTS:


Enter to win a $300 IKEA Shopping Spree! Click here for the details! 

.++

5 comments:

  1. Swimsuit shopping is totally one of my favorites. I love 1, 3 and 5 and the top on #6 :)

    By the way, I'd like for you to come over to my blog to see my latest.

    xo,
    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Abby! Visiting your blog now... xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. I really like #6.

    www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorites! LOVE a bandeau top!! XO

      Delete
  3. Loving the last one so much!
    -Hannah
    www.sweeterthanserenity.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha