Thursday, April 30, 2015

2015 Gift Guide: Mother's Day

If I had to pick a favorite holiday to shop for, Mother's Day would be at the top of the list. My mother and I have similar tastes, especially when it comes to style... so shopping for her, is like shopping for myself. With just ten days to go and without giving away the goods (mom reads this blog from time to time), here's a roundup of gift ideas, for those still thinking about what to get mom on that special day:

1. // You can never have enough make up brushes
2. // The most aesthetically pleasing glass teapot
3. // Add a few Summer colors to her polish collection
4. // Everyday comfort in this plush robe
5. // Yet another reason to carry everything you need all in one place
6. // A classic, sweet scent for a classy woman
7. // Gemstones + clusters = statement studs
8. // Just because we can't persuade her to tattoo 'mom' on her wrists ;)


What are you getting mom on Mother's Day?

 
RELATED POSTS:
.

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great options here. Love the Chanel polish! I host a weekly link up every Wednesday (still live). I would love it if you stopped by and added a link :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Syndey, my mother is obsessed with Chanel polish... you can never have enough options, eh? Visiting your site now :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You're too sweet, Mary! Thanks for stopping by :) XO!

      Delete
  4. Love your picks! You can never go wrong with a great fragrance!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Chanel N. 5 is a classic... a safe bet ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. All of your picks are fantastic, but I'm especially loving that glass teapot! How adorable is it? I need a new kettle desperately and I might just go with this instead- it's pretty and functional.

    xoxo,
    Meghan
    Southern Belle Secrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meghan, I thought the same thing. Funny how shopping for someone else, turns into shopping for myself, lol. XO!

      Delete
  6. wonderful gift guide...thanks for sharing<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Ivana! xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. Love these picks! That "Mom" bangle is too cute!

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all such great picks!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely in lovee with your list, Natasha!! The perfume idea and and the bangle with mom on it is definitely on my list for now!!! :) <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great round up! Thanks for sharing <3

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gift guide! My mom would adore the Longchamp!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those stud earrings are gorgeous. Get in my jewelry box, stat!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha