Monday, April 6, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer for Target Collection

Repeat after me... April 19th! It's happening and I'll be one of the first to line up and explore the collection when it arrives in stores. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm a huge fan of anything Lilly and love that such a fun a flirty brand is teaming up with Target to release a line of swimsuits, dresses, shoes, accessories and even home decor for a limited time. I can't get enough of the bright, floral prints that can make anyone smile. Here's a roundup of my favorite pieces from the exclusive Summer collection:

1. Challis Romper $34, Straw Tote Bag $30, Starfish Cuff Bracelet $20
2. Button Down Shirt - Nosie Posey $25, Hipster Bikini $48, Charm Bracelet $20
3. Shift Dress $38, Canvas Shopping Tote $15, Gold Sandals $30
4. Crochet Tank Top $32, Scarf with Fringe $20, Challis Pompom Shorts $24, Espadrilles $24

5. Halter Top $26, Eyelet Shorts $26, Canvas Shopping Tote $15
6. Twist Bandeau Top $24, Hipster Bottom $24, Scarf with Tassels $20
7. Reversible Decorative Pillow $25
8. Teak Beach Chair $60
9. Ceramic Mugs with Gold Caddy $30
10. Double Zip Train Case - Giraffeeey $20
11. Woven Basket with Fabric Bands and Gold Rim $35

And if that doesn't get you excited (I'm not sure how you can't be right now), take a look at the People Stylewatch video (click link) to get a behind-the-scenes peek at Lilly's bright, summery prints and adorable resort wear.

Will you be shopping the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection? If you haven't already, check out the official lookbook HERE.The mobile experience is even better. Get your party on and visit the link on your smartphone.

 
RELATED POSTS:
My Picks: Target's Holiday Lineup
Phillip Lim for Target Collection
Sam & Libby Launches for Target

11 days left! Enter to Win a $200 Forever 21 Shopping Spree! Click here for the details!
 

http://rstyle.me/n/s49dhbk9w

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha