Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sale Alert: $13 Graphic Tees @ Jane.com

It isn't everyday that a t-shirt gets me this excited. I wanted to share the news about this adorable collection of v-neck short sleeved graphic tees at Jane.com. For only thirteen bucks, these designs are a hoot. They will go a long way this summer, paired with a floral or bright pencil skirt, my favorite dark denim jacket, and a nice colorful, chunky statement necklace. If you haven't visited Jane.com, it's one of my favorite online retailers. A hidden gem that connects you to a network of small boutiques and online businesses who provide a vast selection of clothing, jewelry, accessories and even home decor for a limited time. Take a peek at my TOP 6 designs... psst... I purchased the first three ;)



Have you shopped at Jane.com?

 
RELATED POSTS:
*Linking up with Style Sessions + What I Wore + WIWW + Trend Spin
All photos courtesy of Cents of Style.
.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graphic tees are so cute!! My fav :)

    -Natalia
    www.darlingtrend.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha