Sunday, June 21, 2015

#NationalWearYourLillyDay

Ladies, today is the day! While we are all enjoying such much need time with that special person we call 'DAD,' be sure to show a 'lil love for Lilly Pulitzer. After all, it's the first day of summer, and I'm sure your father wouldn't mind you wearing a splash of floral, bright prints that remind him of the days you could barely say the word 'DADDY.' And, if you're like me and need to step up your Lilly game, you're in luck. Today with every purchase, you'll walk away with a FREE gift! I was obsessing over these goodies last season, but I've got a new bouquet of favorites to share:



Are you rockin' a lil Lilly today?

 
RELATED POSTS:
m 

http://bit.ly/1GAPIvf

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Abby, I couldn't agree more... the romper in the Capri Pink Samba print is on my wish list! :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Love the romper! wish I was going somewhere warm to wear one :)

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire, treat yourself to a tropical vacation this season... you deserve it! ;) Thanks for the twitter shoutout. XO!

      Delete
  3. Love how bright the Lilly prints always are!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and prints! Love that romper!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha