Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Finds: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

So, ladies... you have to give me some credit here. I held out this long from purchasing anything from Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. Too many times, I find myself splurging on items, just because I got a deal. I've really been trying to redirect my shopping urges on timeless pieces that can serve as staples for my wardrobe. Well, I've decided I deserved a little treat after some professional wins this Summer. After all, can you really stop a girl from participating in one of the biggest retail events of the year?! Browse my roundup of favorites below:



Have you shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet?

 
RELATED POSTS:
m 

http://bit.ly/1DDVN6P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha