Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Finds: Falling Back into Fall

As much as I looked forward to the warmer weather this Summer, I can't say I'm disappointed that the crisp, cooler air of September has arrived in New York City. I've already started to push most of my Summer outfits to the back of the closet, while my long sleeve dresses and sweaters receive a little more love in the front. Booties, scarfs and light jackets are slowly being integrated within my work wear and I'm taking notes on necessities to get through this season.

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight


Are you excited about falling back into Fall?


 

. 

7 comments:

  1. Love everything!

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire, I'm excited about this season!! XO

      Delete
  2. Loveeee the ankle rain boots. I definitely need those!

    Xo
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you ever have too many rain boots?! I agree, it's so easy to throw a pair of ankle rain boots into your bag... "just in case" ;) XO!

      Delete
  3. Awesome picks- can't believe it's almost October!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, scary how time flies by!! xo, tasha

      Delete
  4. Love these picks! The dress is so cute!

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha