Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Finds: JORD Wood Watches + Labor Day Sales

You ladies have heard me say this time after time, but shopping for the men in my life requires a ton of stress balls. I take pride in finding that perfect gift and sometimes the ideas are just not flowing like how I want them to. Well, I think I'm in luck for at least a couple of holidays...

The amazing folks at JORD contacted me weeks ago and after seeing a few images on Instagram, I was excited about the opportunity to style one of their gorgeous wood watches.






































Obsessed with the bamboo watch box

My Delmar Series arrived in the mailbox a few days later and I realized I had ordered from the collection made with men in mind. It may have been way too big for my wrists, but the minute my brother laid his eyes on the watch, he instantly reached out to try it on. BINGO!







































His favorite features: light in weight and its sleek design







































"Nothing in my watch collection can really compare to this timeless piece."

The square-cut, bamboo & black carbon design is ideal to add to any work wear ensemble, but the best part about this watch is that it's completely transformative. It definitely has a way of dressing up even a pair of ripped jeans and a basic tee. Plus, it's splash proof... perfect for those moments you get caught in the rain. We are instant JORD fans and love most of their designs, but here are some of our favorites:



TOP 15 LABOR DAY SALES
I've gathered my personal favorite list of steals this holiday weekend. Be sure to follow me on Twitter HERE, as I'll be posting more deals worth checking out!
  1. Ann Taylor :: 50% OFF Fall sales w/ code: HAPPY50
  2. Ann Taylor LOFT :: 30% OFF new Fall arrivals + extra 50% OFF summer styles
  3. Anthropologie :: Extra 30% OFF sale items w/ code: EXTRA30
  4. Banana Republic :: 40% OFF your purchase w/ code: BRFALL
  5. Bauble Bar :: 50 - 60% OFF select styles
  6. Gap :: Up to 40% OFF everything
  7. J.Crew :: 30% OFF all orders $125+ w/ code GETSHOPPING
  8. Kate Spade New York :: Extra 25% OFF all sale items w/code DELIGHT through 9/7
  9. Madewell :: 30% OFF Fall essentials + 30% OFF all sale style w/ code: YESANDYES
  10. Michael Kors :: The Summer Send Off Sale Up to 50% OFF new styles
  11. Nordstrom :: End-of-Summer Clearance Sale. Up to 40% off through 9/13
  12. Neiman Marcus :: End-of-Summer Steals Up to 65% OFF
  13. Old Navy :: Take and extra 15% OFF your order w/ code: DAYOFF. Ends 9/7
  14. Prima Dona :: 25% OFF sitewide w/ code: LDAY25
  15. Rent the Runway :: Enjoy 20% off your first order. No minimum

Would you consider adding a wood watch to your jewelry collection? Will you be taking advantage of the tempting Labor Day sales this weekend?


 

. 


A special Thank You to JORD for partnering on this post! All content and opinions expressed here are my own
  

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Silvie. I want one for myself now :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  2. Love this watch!!

    Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire, I have a blast every weekend! Thanks for having me ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. These wooden watches are so unique and great looking. I would love to own some.
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JORD's wood watches are even more beautiful in person. Definitely recommend you purchase one for yourself! XO

      Delete
  4. This watches is amazing !! :) I love watches :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadush, you can never have too many watches ;) Thanks for stopping by! xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Loving all these sales!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a 'lil too much fun with all these holiday sales. Ha! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. XO

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous watches, and well what fab sales.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easily a favorite of mine! Enjoy the sales :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  7. That's such a cool watch! I love all these sales!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the collection, Megan... the designs are gorgeous! XO

      Delete
  8. I love JORD watches! They're AMAZING quality and so beautiful!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! The craftsmanship is like no other. Probably one of the biggest surprises as I opened the package! XO

      Delete
  9. Haha your slight error must have made your brother one very, very happy guy - it suits his wrist very well! Have a lovely week :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabrielle, he was thrilled! LOL. I hope you enjoy the short work week ahead ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  10. OH EM GEE! I cannot get over these gorgeous watches!

    Happy Tuesday!
    With love,
    Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many sales, so little time! Thank you for the round up!

    Chelsea | Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Jord watches! The mens collection is really cool!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice watches! I hope you found fabulous pieces on sale!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    labor day sales

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!

    labor day mattress sale 2015

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha