Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Splurge vs. Steal: The Bucket Bag

The number one must-have item this Fall has got to be the bucket bag. To just think about the endless amount of items I can store and take with me all around town makes me smile. Love the idea that you'll never know I'm stashing a pair of heels it in.When you live in a city like New York, there's no time to make a pit stop to the apartment before you head out to happy hours and dinner dates. This bag would solve most of my problems and I can't wait to take one of these beauties home with me.





Bloggers do it better! Who else should you draw some style inspiration from when you're questioning whether or not the bucket bag is something you can see yourself wearing? These girls give me three different looks I can't wait to replicate:

 A / B / C

So, is the bucket bag on your shopping list this season?


 
   
RELATED POSTS:

5 comments:

  1. Fun post! Isn't it fun when you find a great steal?! Thanks for linking-up with Carrie, Casey and me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your picks!! I love the Michael Kors bucket bags. I am surprise that was his design. The leather looks so lush. XO, Ellese

    http://rockpaperglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting a bucket bag for a while! The burgundy ones you picked are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Michael Kors Collection bucket bag that you chose and I absolutely love it. It was worth the splurge price in my opinion

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all so cute! I love the maroon one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha