Monday, October 19, 2015

Style Guide: 9 Must-Have Scarves

So, I asked for cooler weather and New York City didn't disappoint. The third week of October is a chilly 40 degrees and I'm seriously wearing my winter coat..burr! I didn't think it would happen this soon. I've officially said "goodbye" to my seersucker shorts, neon colored minis and see-through lace blouses... winter gloves, coats and boots are a must here on out. And you can't forget about the trusty scarf. In an effort to step up my scarf game, I'm in serious need to splurge on a few. Here are some favorites on my short list:



Does your scarf drawer need a little update?


 

.  RELATED POSTS:

12 comments:

  1. great selection

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Rio, Amsterdam, Amalfi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Loving that boom scarf, so many beautiful colors <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, definitely one of my favorites! Love BOLD colors for the Fall and Winter months :) xo, tasha

      Delete
  3. Blanket scarves are my jam these days! Great picks!
    Thanks for linking up with us on Start the Week Stylish
    - Ana Luiza
    The Northwest Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blank scarf keeps me warm in the office each and every day... ha! Love it! Thanks for visiting, XO!

      Delete
  4. Great options! I love that yellow one! It's so chunky but still different from the others!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and it's only $17 ay Old Navy! Score! ;) xo, tasha

      Delete
  5. Obsessed with all of these. I love a bright scarf with a basic look!

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Will dress up any simple denim and sweater outfit! Thanks for reading, XO!

      Delete
  6. I agree, these scarves are must-haves. So cute!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Claire! xo, tasha

      Delete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha