Saturday, February 6, 2016

Sale Alert: Up to 75% OFF @ Macy's Weekend Sale

Happy Saturday ladies! I'm excited to share this sale with you, because the prices are probably the best I've seen from Macy's in a while. If you're in need of home goods, clothing or even jewelry, there's a huge selection for you to indulge in. I've been on the look out for a pair of heels for a friend's upcoming wedding, so I wanted to highlight the amazing shoe sale going on at Macy's this weekend. Prices shoot back up on Monday, so check out my roundup of my favorites below:


PUMPS 
{SHOP MORE OPTIONS}


SANDALS
{SHOP MORE OPTIONS}


BOOTS
{SHOP MORE OPTIONS}


SNEAKERS
{SHOP MORE OPTIONS}


ACCESSORIES
{SHOP MORE OPTIONS}


Will you be shopping the Macy's Weekend Sale?



 
   
RELATED POSTS:

3 comments:

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha