Saturday, July 23, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks (All Under $100)

Heeeelllloooo! Let's just get the awkwardness out of the way. I blame my absence on all the wedding prep going on in my life. To be honest, I heard I can use this excuse until my BIG day actually happens. Friends and family, you shouldn't be surprised to hear this again *wink*

This doesn't mean that I haven't stalked my favorite blogger reads or indulge in some serious online shopping. In fact, I've scored some of the cutest finds this week at Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale! Early access for cardholders ended Thursday, but now everyone has a chance to shop these steep deals before it all ends on August 7th. This fit & flare dress and pair of lace-up sandals couldn't escape me and I picked up a few of these printed shorts for the Mister. Here's a roundup of my favorites, all under $100!



What are your best #NSale finds?



 
   
RELATED POSTS:
     

1 comment:

  1. I really like that mirror.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha