Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Finds: Home + Decor Wish List

It's the little things around a home that truly makes it feel like home. I typically prefer bold and unique accent pieces that can provide contrast or a burst of color to any room. For me, this can be as small as a flower arrangement or as big as a sofa. Check out these 19 home and decor finds that have made its way onto my evergrowing wish list:




Oh, and don't forget! Just a few hours left to enter my ASOS $1000 Gift Card giveaway. Details below!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. I adore those numbered hooks. I saw something similar at Hobby Lobby the other day and was SO tempted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's good to know, Chelsea! I haven't walked into a Hobby Lobby in years.
      Thanks for reading, XO!

      Delete
  2. Have a great weekend

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha