Sunday, September 18, 2016

Groupon Goods: How to Shop + Save Money at the Same Time

This is a sponsored post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.



When I was asked to partner on this post, I may have done a 'lil happy dance! So many of my friends typically use Groupon to find deals on local events or to brainstorm fun ideas for a night out. I've used Groupon for years, but over the last few months, I've saved quite a penny by first visiting Groupon Goods before purchasing anything online. In fact, last month I found my mother's birthday present in less than twenty minutes and tonight, I purchased these Zazzle custom prints and personalized self-inking stamps that will be used for my wedding invitations! I saved myself over $150... love these little wins! 

TIP: Before hitting the "buy" button, be sure to read the fine print located on the right hand side of each Groupon Goods page. I always make sure I review customer ratings and have a clear understanding of all expiration dates, promotional values, limitations on order quantities, transfer options (i.e. gifts), and items included in the offer (select items may only apply).

Oh! If you're a new customer, you'll also receive 25% OFF your first Groupon Goods purchase (use code: FIRST) + FREE Shipping with $34.99 Purchase + FREE returns. Here are some of the best deals I've seen recently:




Have you shopped Groupon Goods?

2 comments:

  1. nice post :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used groupon in years.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha