Thursday, November 24, 2016

Let's Shop Small on Saturday!

Hey Ladies! I hope ya'll are enjoying a long Thanksgiving weekend! I'm back to share one of the most important days of the year. On Saturday, don't forget to splurge and support your local juice bars, bakeries, or even clothing boutiques that make your neighborhood that community you love. In 2015, I blogged about my favorite online small businesses. I've got a few more to share, plus my wishlist picks that may just help cross off some names on your holiday gift list.

Goodnight Macaroon
This treasure was started by a girl boss who has a deep passion for fashion. She turned down corporate job offers after graduating from college, to live out her dream. Shop on-trend, classic, chic & feminine new arrivals daily, plus enjoy 10% OFF coupon when you sign up for the newsletter!



T+J Designs
I've followed Tiffany's blog for years now, so when she started her own 'lil fashion empire with her sister, Jen, I was excited to be one of the first to place an order and support her. T+J Designs offers one-of-a-kind, girly and blingy pieces you can't find anywhere else! Everything is 20% OFF for Black Friday with code: THANKFUL20.





This is my go-to boutique anytime I'm on the search for a comfy graphic top! I can't tell you how many sweatshirts I own from ILY (pssst... the Pajamas All Day was my latest purchase). There's even something for the hubs, kiddos and home. Save 25% OFF this holiday weekend with code: GIFT25.



Tania Yan started Olive + Piper based in Vancouver, Canada, as a hobby, saving up a little from her day job and invested it toward what she called her "online project." $2,000 was all it took and Oliver + Piper was born. I first learned about Tania after reading her spread on Every Girl. This boutique was made for the stylish, playful 'n ambitious girl who likes sparkly things. FREE shipping on orders over $49, plus subscribe to the newsletter for 15% OFF.





Will you be shopping small this weekend? 
Please share your favorite online #SmallBiz boutiques below the bump!



 
   
RELATED POSTS:

1 comment:

  1. Shopping small business and local is something I feel so passionately about, especially as a freelancer and independent stylist! But sometimes I admit you just need to go to the big boxed stores sometimes - and black friday is a great time to do so! SO many good deals here! Thanks for sharing.


    xo, Kait.
    www.teacupsandthings.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback from my fabulous readers! Thank you for stopping by!
xo, tasha